Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Paddy Fields becoming tourist place for Keralites

I just realized that the paddy fields, which were once part of our life has become a curious place of visit for us. I have heard people saying that many of our culture, land and tradtion will soon become tourist places for ourselves, but when I realized it in my own life, it was a nostalgic pain. The big question, where are we heading to, started pondering me.Is it just a part of whole drama of change where we dont have much role or is it a projection of a small mistake in our perception? I think it is the second. A small drift in the orientation of our vision, because we didnt take the consequence seriously has taken us to this place.We never cared for the delicate and selfless balances nature has maintained for our growth. We were only bothered about our sense gratifications and finally we are here. Shortly our butts are going to burn.Atlease now if we decide to take a right hand turn..I keep the hope and let the life unfurl itself.. 

No comments: